The great majority of my week was spent trying to get a VirtualBox instance of Ubuntu running with Mozillians and KitHerder so I can write so user docs and what not for using KitHerder in a new Mentorship Process. It turned out to not be so simple and in fact I did not get it really working until 2014-10-13, I am considering writing a more detailed blog post so others can have an easier time as the current docs seem to be missing a few steps and tricks.
To that end much thanks to the very patient folks on #commtools for helping me out with all the errors and troubleshooting.
What I did this week
- bugzilla sec release activities
- Kitherder: prep work (install Mozillians)
- Mozilla Monday meeting
- Web Bounty Triage
- Cloud Services Security Team
- MoCo Meeting (recording)
- MWoS team meeting
- MWoS Monthly Update